Saturday, May 26, 2012

My Red, White & Blue journal is running out of pages...what next?

 I do think of a Bluebird as being slightly....red, white and blue....a variation of and totally deserving of being in this book.  Actually, I've done other pages in this journal featuring a Bluebird.  What can i say....I love Bluebirds.  The right hand page, while not being a typical red, white & blue in this book that I would include on Memorial Day weekend, i.e., not the American flag....I still love this doorway...a photo I Googled and knew it had to be in this book.  More...
 And I found a great photo to go behind the open doors...love that it too has the arched doorway inside, in keeping in the theme of this architecture.
Here's a more close-up of this page....
 And a close-up of the Bluebird page...
 

No comments: