Friday, November 11, 2011

THANKS TO ALL OF OUR VETERANS!



The word "God" makes some people uncomfortable , but I believe in the power of prayer and it was important for me to share this for our past and present service men & women, today and always....  godspeed.  
Thank you to my friend, Kathy, for sending it to me....

Friday, November 11, 2011
Service
With admiration, I honor those who serve others.
To those who have answered the call to serve, I say, "Thank you." I appreciate your sacrifice and accomplishments. I am grateful for your strength, courage and perseverance in the face of great challenge. I respect your dedication. I honor you today and offer this prayer: May the light of God surround all who are serving or have served this country. May Divine Love enfold them; Divine Power protect them; and may the presence of God watch over them now and always. Amen.
In silent tribute, I pause and remember those who, in service to humankind, have sacrificed their lives. I pray for goodwill among people and peace on earth as a lasting tribute to their sacrifice.
Pay to all what is due them, ... respect to whom respect is due, honor to whom honor is due.--Romans 13:7

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY, brother BILL!!!!

No comments: