Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Meet "Angel"


 These two pages I just added in my Femme Altered book.  The left side is a background pattern done with acrylics, pens, collage.  The right side features "Angel".  She was on the cover of National Geographic c.1983.  She's made from recycled trash and I just love her!  I don't know who created her but she's perfect for my Femme book.  The back side of her is featured in an earlier post as I used her in a collage.  And while I was searching for some little thing for that upper right hand corner of the page...I was looking in a button jar and I have no idea why a Chinese fortune was in it...not where paper items should be stored....but there was the perfect piece to finish the page.  It reads "Know and believe in yourself and what others think won't disturb you."  Obviously...Angel has no problem with that. 

No comments: