Saturday, November 17, 2012

Pears in a Pan c. 1978

Pears in a Pan
c. 1978
Back in the late '70s, my then husband and I had dinner at a friend's house and I don't really remember what the main course was that was served, but I do remember having this absolutely delicious pear dessert.  And, as one often does, I asked for the recipe.  That recipe is on a piece of yellowed copy paper in a book where I save recipes (I retyped for this page).  And, I have no idea why....I have never made that dessert.  How could that be?  I loved it! So many good intentions of making it and yet, the years go by.   So, I wanted to do something in my Red Journal and decided to feature the Pears in a Pan recipe.  I just might have to make it this Christmas.  Thank you, Sally.

( the pages are rubber stamped, inked, gessoed, tissue paper from The French General ...)

No comments: