Tuesday, January 27, 2015

SNOW DAY

Digging out from the storm....and in between, working in my art journal....



Art Journal
Acrylics
The View from my Window
This is in my 9 x 12 Dylusions journal. 
 Inspired by the snow storm.  


Winter at Night
Acrylics, tape, molding paste, stamps, glitter

This is just a different view of winter.  Perhaps these paintings illustrate the two sides of my Gemini personality.....Unfortunately, you can't see the sparkles in the trees and in the snow because the camera doesn't capture it.  The molding paste pattern is my favorite part of this.  A colleague of mine at work loves to bake and at Christmas, she gave us all a little box with cookies in it and the box had this cut-out cardboard piece that was part of the box.  I saved it and used it for the pattern you see in the snow.  Pretty cool.  

No comments: