Saturday, May 28, 2016

Flowers from Tom


Art Journal
Pen and Ink
Flowers from Tom
Left hand pages is scrapbook paper


This is my 2nd floral sketch today.  Tom sent me a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I am happy enough with the sketch and have decided not to add color to it.  Instead, I've attached information from the florist which has a pretty water color pattern on it.  I used my sewing machine to stitch the card on to the page ...that was a challenge as this journal is cumbersome and I'm not adept on the machine!  I used washi tape to attach the art to the journal page. (the corners)

  I didn't want to glue the card on top of the drawing and thus lose some of it so this way you can lift the card and look at the rest of the drawing underneath.  

When you open the card, it has Tom's message.  And below is the bouquet itself.


No comments: