Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Creativity House

This is the house I created today and I'm calling it The Creativity House...it's self explanatory.  The hardest part was fitting everything in this house that I wanted to....I'll show you where I started....
Lots of "stuff" sitting around the house, trying to determine what was going to go "into" the house....next.....
I find it hard to "let loose" because I'm always afraid I'm going to mess something up that I didn't want to mess up....but I decided....if this was to be The Creative House...that I had to let go of some of that control, so I just started painting and glueing and more....the zebra at the bottom is a paper napkin. And I loved the little animal, but it got buried.  He's there in spirit. The round item at the bottom is photo of a dish filled  with paper beads that I made.  And the clock at the top of the house....well, you just have to make TIME to do the things you love to do.  The dust on the dining room table will just have to wait!  I'd rather be known as a creative person than a great housekeeper... :)

1 comment:

beadcat3 said...

oolala my dear. Love it. I'm with you...creativity over housework in a second.
love, di