Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Day



This is the worst weather I've ever experienced living here in the northeast and I've lived here since 1974....I'm a wreck!  My gutters are jammed with ice and on the back bedroom side of the house, water is leaking in the bedroom windows and bathroom too, downstairs to the first floor bath...right down to the basement.  It's a nightmare.  I have buckets here and there and towels and plastic bags.....

So, in my attempts to distract myself (it's not working), I journaled a winter page and a "sunny" page (encouraged by my sister) and here they are.  


On the "sunnier" page, I have the lyrics to the Beatle tune...Good Day, Sunshine...thank you John, Paul, George & and Ringo.... once upon a time.
I used parts of a paper napkin on the sunny page.

No comments: