Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Room Service

I created this paper doll quite awhile ago...I think she's on an earlier post.  And now, I created someplace to put her....perhaps this is some nice, little boutique hotel.  She's brought a few clothes and she's ready to shop for more....here's her room....
 On the left, is an armoire I found on Pinterest and printed on card stock. The oversized key on the left...represents the splurge she spent to stay in this hotel.  On the right-hand page is what the cabinet looks like inside with her travel trunk, hat boxes, etc.  Close-ups below.
 I could have cut an opening in the armoire and have it open to show the clothes, but they wouldn't have been as visible because you wouldn't be able to fold the doors back far enough.   Here's the other side....
 Now she's just waiting for Room Service....to bring her a glass of champagne.  Cheers!

No comments: