Sunday, March 10, 2013

TOM'S 25th BIRTHDAY....

Blowing out the candles on his 6th birthday

 And today, I finally finished the 
Red, White & Blue Journal....
Some childhood memories here...
and I love my jigsaw puzzle pieces
that form the American flag above 
which I have written...
Life is a Puzzle..... 

I haven't posted all of the art from this book, but I can say that for the last 2 years....it's been a labor of love.  And it seems the more I got into the book, the more it became about...Tom.  He's my inspiration!  I could do Red, White & Blue, Vol. II...I have a lot to say.  So this will be his book now and I've imparted lots of little wisdoms here and thereI hope he shares it with his family some day and will remember my sense of humor and my words of encouragement and he will always know how much I love him and how proud I am of him.  (Kleenex, please).  
The note inside this page reminds him that, on occasion, something might come unglued in this book and to just glue it back in and that in life, it's similar....when things become "unglued" which they can....you can put them back together.


HAPPY 25TH TOM!


2 comments:

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Wow, Eileen ... what a special book this is ... a true family heirloom for future generations. I think you should make some sort of a case for it (could be a cloth bag). Just my two cents. :-)

Anonymous said...

WOW ! What an emotional work, it is sooo nice to see it all finished. A proud mom and a proud son ! X, S