Sunday, January 19, 2014

SUNDAY ART

Gelli Art Prints
What to do with all of the monoprints you make....?  Sometimes, you like them so much you don't want to cut them up....there's never any real way to duplicate  them.  The left page I painted the entire background of the page with the red and then I glued a 6 x 6 monoprint onto the page.  I love the complexity of this particular print. And at the bottom, also done on my Gelli Art plate, the word LOVE.   A closer look.....

 The opposite page....


 PEARS
I used 3 different monoprints and cut the pear shapes and added to a page where I had finger-painted the background colors.  I like what the bright pop of the blue color does to the page.  One of these days....I'm just going to do a journal with nothing but pears in it....I would never run out of ideas.  A close-up of the pears....


1 comment:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

Love the complexity of the Gelli print pears!