Saturday, July 11, 2015

BEACH BABE - The Hat




Art Journal
Acrylics with some glass bead gel

From an inspiration page from a magazine:

Love her beach look.  I adore stripes (have a Pinterest board by that name!)
Here she is early in the development:




I cropped the photos when they were in my iPhone and here they're not....not sure why, but maybe will figure it out later....At any rate....still having fun using an inspiration page and then putting my interpretation on the opposite page.
If I hadn't already glued the photo on the page, I probably would have done the hat across the two pages...making it even larger, and then just the top of her cleavage.  I do like the pop of red for her straps.  And I decided to use a deeper shade of blue-green behind her so that she would stand out more.   I really like doing these magazine inspiration pages in my journal.
Oh to be able to wear that suit!

No comments: