Sunday, September 26, 2010

THE DOG HOUSE

Having fun creating The Dog House today.  It includes my late Golden Retriever, Max,  (I put an angel by his photo) and my current side-kick, Boomer.  I took a couple of the metal tags off of Max's collar which I had saved. Behind Boomer's head in the center, I wrote the names of all of the dogs I grew up with.  I struggle a little bit with collage/mixed media because I'm not entirely sure where you cross the line and it looks like...scrapbooking.  I am not a scrapbooker.  At any rate....another "house" for my House Book...it's coming along...

2 comments:

Linda Vincent said...

Hi!
Your house book is coming along just great. I particulaly like the background on the crow page; lovely purple sky....and doesn't it go well with orange? I love unexpected colour combinations like that.
Your stash of stamps looks very exciting too! :-)

Morna Crites-Moore said...

Awww ... so sweet. I see a lovely artist collage card going to your breeder this Christmas! :-)