The last post of the woman....kept bothering me. I was trying to do a casual, quick painting with not much detail.. being very free. But in the end....I couldn't be. Originally I wanted a flat face with the window that opened for the eye. The flat face wasn't working for me...I felt her face looked more like it was from the painting The Scream! So I started playing with it again last night. Since it's done in water soluble crayon, I took a wet brush and kept removing some of the color. I wasn't sure what was going to happen. At first, I made her jaw lighter so it didn't blend into the neck....gave it more dimension. And that was working except now I could almost see a nose forming from the way the brush had moved some of the color around...and I did not want to do a nose!!! A nose is a challenge. In the end, she has a chin and a nose and overall....I think it looks better. See what you think.