Friday, December 21, 2012

As often happens when I do a journal page, after I've posted pictures of it, I find more things to add to it.  Usually, I don't redo the photo, but in this case, because of the tragedy that occurred in the neighboring town recently, I thought the additions were worth retaking the photo of the pages.
I found this piece of fabric that actually came from a candle that someone had given me and, as you can see, it has the words Pure & Good on it.  There will never be a better spot for that than on this angel page so I attached it, bottom left.  On the right hand page, I added the green ribbon, and a quote from our local, town newspaper which is from the President and it says...
"Here in Newtown, I come to offer the love and prayers of a nation."

Now I am done with these pages.  They feel complete.
 

No comments: