Sunday, May 5, 2013

WINE & PAINT

 Saturday Night
Wine & Paint Class

I went to my 2nd Wine & Paint Class last night and our inspiration was a painting by Will Tams, a California artist.  Needless-to-say, we all did our own version of the painting and how amazing it was, at the end of the evening to see  how different all of the paintings were.  Am I bowled away by my painting?  Definitely not, but there are things I take away from the class that I know will help me to continue to ...grow my art whether it's in an altered book, art journal or any other painted surface.  


I  think the most interesting part of a dragonfly...the wings.  I also think of a dragonfly as being more delicate, which this is not.  

It was a great time, getting together with like-minded people ( at least when it comes to art) and I look forward to the next class....!





No comments: