Monday, July 28, 2014

A Heavenly Post.....

ART JOURNAL
Acrylics, Collage

What is Heaven on Earth for You???
Inspired by a great sermon at church on Sunday...I created these pages.  What IS Heaven on earth for you?  My first thought was a symphony!  Think of all of the components that make up a symphony that together....make heavenly music.  
I love all kinds of music and old movies....and the top song from 1935 (before I was born, thank you) was "Heaven I'm in Heaven" from the movie Top Hat.  Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers danced "cheek to cheek."  


I added this flap that has the lyrics to the song.

Here is the centerfold photo of Fred & Ginger.  I added a piece of embossed white paper for her skirt and I painted that pant leg for Fred.

The inside of the flap says, 
"What is Heaven on Earth for you?"
Fun to think about and so many possibilities.


No comments: