Monday, April 18, 2016

By The Light of the Silvery Moon


Art Journal
Watercolors, pen, rubber stamp, stencil

This page in my journal had some "leftover" stuff on it,  i.e., some paint that was leftover on a couple of stencils that I just "smudged" there; some textured gesso.  I kept going back to this page to try and figure out if there was something there that I could pull out of the page.  I'm sorry I didn't take a photo before I started so you could see what I'm talking about.  I kept looking at the black diamond stencil smudge and ultimately decided that was going to be a floor....a dance floor.  My art today was going to be something about Havana....and this is where I ended up...not Havana....although it could be....you just have to listen hard and see if you hear that great Latin rhythm!  










No comments: