Thursday, April 14, 2016

MINI JOURNAL

Mini Art Journal
2-1/2 x 3-1/2 
Another Bright Idea
Smaller version of Composition notebook
I posted about yesterday
Okay...I never thought I would enjoy working in a journal this small or one with ruled paper!  Guess what?  I am having more fun with this journal.  I did several pages in it today as well as the front and the back cover.
The front cover has a Gelli-art deli paper print as the background.  The title of the book I cut out of my ever favorite source of collage stuff...the Pottery Barn catalog.  I also included a photo I had of a window in my art room.  And the words Art Gallery are also from the Pottery Barn.  Here is some of the inside...
Gelli-art printed on sheet music
with rubber stamp and bird stamp
Under the Yum Yum Tree

The Red Shoes

The Back Inside Cover
Envelope pocket
Diane and Kathy's business card inside
Feather stencil

So these are just a few of the pages I have done in the mini journal. The wonderful thing about a mini journal...I feel like I'm accomplishing something.  Another perk...I love the way it feels in my hand.  Paper lovers know what I'm talking about.  


No comments: